Hong Kong Company
is a major international financial centre and is becoming an increasingly popular place to incorporate companies for international business purposes. A Hong Kong company can be used for most commercial purpose.
The company can be registered with just one director. Other directors are optional.
The company must have a registered office within Hong Kong. This is the official address of the company. We will provide you with an address to use as your registered office.
It is a requirement in Hong Kong that the company has a company secretary that is resident in Hong Kong. We can provide a resident company secretary.
Key Features of a Hong Kong Company
- Fast incorporation - Companies can be incorporated within 2 days
- Hong Kong Companies are not taxed on income from outside Hong Kong
- The company needs only one director and one shareholder
- There is no requirement for resident directors or shareholders
- There is no minimum capital requirement
- There is no requirement for directors or shareholders to attend meetings in Hong Kong
Price & Fees
- Registration of Hong Kong Company ￡680
- Registered Office in Hong Kong ￡360
- Local Resident Secretary ￡240
- Nominee Director ￡750
- Bank Account Assistance ￡320
Help & Advice
?with any questions that you may have. We will be pleased to speak with you and will do our best to assist you.
If you are ready to register your Hong Kong company please use our secure order form